FreeWorldMaps.net and all of the maps published on this website has been created by and are the property of Daniel Feher, certified cartographer (MSc, Cartography).
All the maps are protected by copyright.They are free for any use, even commercial, in the following conditions:
- The exact URL where the original map comes from must be mentioned (with a clickable and visible link in case of web based use)
- The number of used maps is limited to 5 (five) for a publication (Web, DVD, book…)
For any additional details or particular asks, please contact us.
When you purchase a map from our web site you automatically receive the Royalty-Free License.
The Royalty-Free License permits only a single user or single agency client to use the map.
This license allows you to use the maps in
- Print media, books, newspapers, magazines, journals, reports, directories.
- Advertising and promotional materials, including brochures, ads, product packaging, book covers, and other printed and digital collateral materials.
- Websites, as long as the map is not the primary content of the web page.
The maps published or sold on freeworldmaps.net has been created with utmost care, however, they can still contain inaccurate or false information. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall we be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products. The maps and should not be used in such a manner that deficiencies, omissions, inaccuracies or errors could result in death, loss or injury.